Last week I had the pleasure of meeting the Y family at Campbell Valley Regional Park for an amazing family photo session. We managed to pick a somewhat decent evening (it wasn’t raining!) for our active session. The kids kept us moving, and we had lots of fun trying to keep them interested. The best part… I got to see their adorable smiles over and over again. It was so nice to meet you Jayme and Matt – thank you for such a fun session.
- Sunday’s Showcase – Vancouver Holiday Activities
- Wednesday’s Style – Holiday Photo Shoot – Vancouver Family Portraits
- Sunday Showcase – Frame Feature – Design Aglow – Family Photography
- Wednesday’s Style – What to Wear, Ladie’s Edition
- Sunday Showcase – Displaying Photo Albums – Vancouver Family Photographer