Last week I had the pleasure of meeting the Y family at Campbell Valley Regional Park for an amazing family photo session. We managed to pick a somewhat decent evening (it wasn’t raining!) for our active session. The kids kept us moving, and we had lots of fun trying to keep them interested. The best part… I got to see their adorable smiles over and over again. It was so nice to meet you Jayme and Matt – thank you for such a fun session.
- Sunday Showcase – Summer Day Trip Ideas | Vancouver Family Portraits
- Wednesday’s Style – Perfect Summer Dresses | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Summer Entertaining Ideas | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Photo Shoot Ideas at the Beach | South Surrey Family Photographer