Last week I had the pleasure of meeting the Y family at Campbell Valley Regional Park for an amazing family photo session. We managed to pick a somewhat decent evening (it wasn’t raining!) for our active session. The kids kept us moving, and we had lots of fun trying to keep them interested. The best part… I got to see their adorable smiles over and over again. It was so nice to meet you Jayme and Matt – thank you for such a fun session.
- Wednesday’s Style – Spruce up your Autumn Wardrobe – Men | Vancouver Family Photographer, Fall Family Photos
- Wednesday’s Style – Spruce up your Autumn Wardrobe – Ladies | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Styling your Early-Fall Photo Shoot – Ladies Edition
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend