Last week I had the pleasure of meeting the Y family at Campbell Valley Regional Park for an amazing family photo session. We managed to pick a somewhat decent evening (it wasn’t raining!) for our active session. The kids kept us moving, and we had lots of fun trying to keep them interested. The best part… I got to see their adorable smiles over and over again. It was so nice to meet you Jayme and Matt – thank you for such a fun session.
- Sunday Showcase – Vancouver Area Events | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Friends Photo Session | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Styling Kids for a Family Photo Shoot | Vancouver Family Portraits
- Sunday Showcase – Get Organized with Stylish Products | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Western Style Portraits | Vancouver Child Photographer