Last week I had the pleasure of meeting the Y family at Campbell Valley Regional Park for an amazing family photo session. We managed to pick a somewhat decent evening (it wasn’t raining!) for our active session. The kids kept us moving, and we had lots of fun trying to keep them interested. The best part… I got to see their adorable smiles over and over again. It was so nice to meet you Jayme and Matt – thank you for such a fun session.
- Sunday Showcase | Mini Albums | Vancouver Family Portraits, Vancouver Family Photographer
- H Family | Family Portraits Vancouver, Coquitlam Family Photographer
- Wednesday Style | Blog Fun | Family Photos, Vancouver Family Portraits
- Wednesday Style | What to Wear Guides | Vancouver Family Photographer, Surrey Family Photographer
- Sunday Showcase | Bedroom Wall Displays | Family Portraits Vancouver, Family Photos Vancouver