Last week I had the pleasure of meeting the Y family at Campbell Valley Regional Park for an amazing family photo session. We managed to pick a somewhat decent evening (it wasn’t raining!) for our active session. The kids kept us moving, and we had lots of fun trying to keep them interested. The best part… I got to see their adorable smiles over and over again. It was so nice to meet you Jayme and Matt – thank you for such a fun session.
- Flashback Friday | Baby it’s Cold Outside | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Kids Winter Style – Vancouver Family Photographer
- C Family | Holiday Family Photos | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend
- Flashback Friday | Sweet Sisters | Vancouver Family Photographer