Last week I had the pleasure of meeting the Y family at Campbell Valley Regional Park for an amazing family photo session. We managed to pick a somewhat decent evening (it wasn’t raining!) for our active session. The kids kept us moving, and we had lots of fun trying to keep them interested. The best part… I got to see their adorable smiles over and over again. It was so nice to meet you Jayme and Matt – thank you for such a fun session.
- Candid Family Portraits, S Family | Vancouver Child & Family Portraits
- Sunday’s Showcase – How to Style Your Coffee Table | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Easter Basket Ideas | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Themed Child Photo Session | Vancouver Child & Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Create an Over-the-Top Easter Bonnet | Vancouver Child Photographer