Last week I had the pleasure of meeting the Y family at Campbell Valley Regional Park for an amazing family photo session. We managed to pick a somewhat decent evening (it wasn’t raining!) for our active session. The kids kept us moving, and we had lots of fun trying to keep them interested. The best part… I got to see their adorable smiles over and over again. It was so nice to meet you Jayme and Matt – thank you for such a fun session.
- The Sisterhood Project | Vancouver Child and Family Photographer
- 5 Minute Project – NAPCP Retreat | Vancouver Family Portrait Photographer, Langley Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – How To Frame a Picture – Vancouver Family Photographer
- X Family | Vancouver, Langley, Child and Family Photographer
- Flashback Friday – Cute Read Hair| Vancouver, Langley Family Photographer