- Wednesday’s Style – Summer Dresses – Vancouver Family Photographer
- 75 Days of Summer Photo Challenge | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Summer Family Photos Ideas – Vancouver Family Photographer
- P Family – Portraits with Cherry Blossoms | Abbotsford, Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Father’s Day Crafts – Vancouver Family Photographer
Tag Archives: Langley Photograher
There’s something extra special about a new family. Parenthood looks good on you Pugh family! Isn’t their little one’s hair amazing? It’s so long, and it’s growing in blonde. Amazing family – amazing family photo session.
Sometimes the stars align and a session comes together perfectly. It was springtime and weather can be questionable here in beautiful British Columbia. But we had the most gorgeous and warm evening. It was almost too hot! Absolutely love how … Continue reading
It’s been 16 days already? Today wraps up the launch of the Sisterhood Project. It’s been amazing taking candid, whatever photos of my girls the last few weeks. I usually didn’t edit the photo, and often just grabbed my camera … Continue reading
Vera is so close to walking… today Gwenneth was trying her best to help her along.
Gwenneth constantly carries Vera around like this. And as precarious as it looks, Vera loves it. Those of you who know us and have seen this person can attest to the hilarity of it. Gwenneth loves being able to help … Continue reading