- 75 Days of Summer | Week 4 & 5 | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Summer Style for the Guys – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Summer Activities – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Shoe Inspiration – Vancouver Family Photographer
- P Family | Joshua Tree National Park | Family Portraits Vancouver
Tag Archives: Langley Photograher
Getting your family portraits done while on vacation is the best. I’ve done it many times myself. You’ve got lots of time to relax and get ready for your session, and you get to use different and amazing backdrops. Like … Continue reading
There’s something extra special about a new family. Parenthood looks good on you Pugh family! Isn’t their little one’s hair amazing? It’s so long, and it’s growing in blonde. Amazing family – amazing family photo session.
Sometimes the stars align and a session comes together perfectly. It was springtime and weather can be questionable here in beautiful British Columbia. But we had the most gorgeous and warm evening. It was almost too hot! Absolutely love how … Continue reading
It’s been 16 days already? Today wraps up the launch of the Sisterhood Project. It’s been amazing taking candid, whatever photos of my girls the last few weeks. I usually didn’t edit the photo, and often just grabbed my camera … Continue reading
Vera is so close to walking… today Gwenneth was trying her best to help her along.