- Let’s Play, The Sisterhood Project | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Easter Outfit Inspiration – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Nijjar Family | Fall Family Photos | Vancouver, South Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Easy Easter Crafts for Kids – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Day 16: The Sisterhood Project | Vancouver Child Photographer
Tag Archives: Child Photographer
Excitment was hard to contain. The girls (mostly G) were thrilled to be reunited with all of their toys. Gwenneth carried Vera from one place to the next showing her all of the fun they were going to have as we settled back into … Continue reading
Vera is always trying to get Gwenneth’s attention, especially in the morning when she’s just out of bed. Even though Gwenneth is completely ignoring her, she’s just as smitten with her as ever.
Vera is so close to walking… today Gwenneth was trying her best to help her along.
Vera is getting used to the water in the pool, and she’s really moving along and around surfaces. She loves the (supervised) independence in the pool. Especially when her sister is playing and splashing with her. Today Vera was very … Continue reading
Sometimes, the craziest time of day is when the girls are eating dinner. Vera is usually getting over-tired, and Gwenneth is claiming she’s starving. They can be a little cranky, or goofy for that matter. I wasn’t anticipating taking a … Continue reading