- Wednesday’s Style – Summer Wardrobe Preview – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Pretty Purple Flowers, Spring Family Photos | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Kids Photo Style – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Spring Crafts for Kids – Vancouver Family Photographer
Tag Archives: Child Photographer
It’s on my list for 2015 to have my own family portrait session taken at a beach. There’s something warm, casual, and beautiful about the way a family plays and interacts in such a comfortable environment. I want that for … Continue reading
Excitment was hard to contain. The girls (mostly G) were thrilled to be reunited with all of their toys. Gwenneth carried Vera from one place to the next showing her all of the fun they were going to have as we settled back into … Continue reading
Vera is always trying to get Gwenneth’s attention, especially in the morning when she’s just out of bed. Even though Gwenneth is completely ignoring her, she’s just as smitten with her as ever.
Vera is so close to walking… today Gwenneth was trying her best to help her along.
Vera is getting used to the water in the pool, and she’s really moving along and around surfaces. She loves the (supervised) independence in the pool. Especially when her sister is playing and splashing with her. Today Vera was very … Continue reading