I’ve been slow blogging this family portrait session. And, it’s one of my favourites. I’m in love with so many of the photos captured while we were together at the Bloom Forum’s Face 2 Face workshop. It was such a pleasure to meet the Peterson family of five, and to spend some time photographing their amazing family. Here’s a collection of my favourite images.
- Wednesday’s Style – Back to School Style: Girls Edition | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend
- Wednesday’ Style – Fun Summertime Mani/Pedis | Vancouver Family Portraits
- Sunday’s Showcase – Homemade Ice Pops | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Easy and Light Makeup for Summer Photo Shoots | Vancouver Family Photographer