I’ve been slow blogging this family portrait session. And, it’s one of my favourites. I’m in love with so many of the photos captured while we were together at the Bloom Forum’s Face 2 Face workshop. It was such a pleasure to meet the Peterson family of five, and to spend some time photographing their amazing family. Here’s a collection of my favourite images.
- Friends Photo Session | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Styling Kids for a Family Photo Shoot | Vancouver Family Portraits
- Sunday Showcase – Get Organized with Stylish Products | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Western Style Portraits | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – How to Wear Scarves | Vancouver Family Photographer