I’ve been slow blogging this family portrait session. And, it’s one of my favourites. I’m in love with so many of the photos captured while we were together at the Bloom Forum’s Face 2 Face workshop. It was such a pleasure to meet the Peterson family of five, and to spend some time photographing their amazing family. Here’s a collection of my favourite images.
- W Family | Vancouver & Langley Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Fall Photo Shoot Locale Ideas | Fall Family Photography
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend
- Sunday Showcase – Easy Meal–Planning Ideas for Back to School | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – How to Prep for School Picture Day| Vancouver Family Photographer