I’ve been slow blogging this family portrait session. And, it’s one of my favourites. I’m in love with so many of the photos captured while we were together at the Bloom Forum’s Face 2 Face workshop. It was such a pleasure to meet the Peterson family of five, and to spend some time photographing their amazing family. Here’s a collection of my favourite images.
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend
- Wednesday’s Style – Styling your Fall Photo Shoot – Men’s Edition
- Sunday’s Showcase – New, Creative Ideas for Photo Walls | Fall Family Photography Vancouver
- W Family | Vancouver & Langley Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Fall Photo Shoot Locale Ideas | Fall Family Photography