I’ve been slow blogging this family portrait session. And, it’s one of my favourites. I’m in love with so many of the photos captured while we were together at the Bloom Forum’s Face 2 Face workshop. It was such a pleasure to meet the Peterson family of five, and to spend some time photographing their amazing family. Here’s a collection of my favourite images.
- Flashback Friday | Summer Fun | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Sweater Weather – Vancouver Family Photographer
- G Family | Christmas Tree Farm | Vancouver, Langley Family Photos – Campbell Valley Park
- Sunday’s Showcase – DIY Gallery Wall – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Flashback Friday | Baby it’s Cold Outside | Vancouver Family Photographer