- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Kids Holiday Preview – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Easy Fall Dinners – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Holiday Card Preview – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Making the Most of a Cloudy Day – Vancouver Family Photographer
Tag Archives: South Surrey Family Photographer
Hard to believe that next weekend is the last in September. That first month back to school really flew by! Here are some fun, family-friendly events to check out to close our your September. Circus in the Plaza On September … Continue reading
Hard to believe back-to-school time is upon us and September is just days away. That doesn’t mean that you have to stop all the great family fun you’ve been having this summer. Continue it through the fall and beyond to … Continue reading
We’ve had so much fun in this beautiful weather. It’s been absolutely wonderful.
Filled with family and happiness – summer’s been amazing to date. Here’s a recap of my daily photo’s from the last two weeks. Hope you are enjoying your summer too!
Getting your family portraits done while on vacation is the best. I’ve done it many times myself. You’ve got lots of time to relax and get ready for your session, and you get to use different and amazing backdrops. Like … Continue reading