- Flashback Friday | Summer Fun | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Sweater Weather – Vancouver Family Photographer
- G Family | Christmas Tree Farm | Vancouver, Langley Family Photos – Campbell Valley Park
- Sunday’s Showcase – DIY Gallery Wall – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Flashback Friday | Baby it’s Cold Outside | Vancouver Family Photographer
Category Archives: children
It’s flashback Friday! Yahoo… the weekend is here. It’s been cold and foggy in BC lately so I thought I’d share from a winter session. It chilly family portrait session was held at the beach… Happy Weekend!
As you may know, we had a second child this year. Our five-year old daughter Gwenneth finally got herself a sister. She’s smitten – so in love with her. For today’s flashback Friday I dug out a image of two … Continue reading
It’s flashback friday. A day to reflect as the week comes to a close. For me, I like to spend a few minutes looking back at sessions and some of the family photos I’m fond of. We just booked our … Continue reading
I love looking back at images from my favourite locations. This spot is STUNNING in the spring for it’s wild purple flowers. At the right time, there is a field full of them, along with yellow buttercups. Dreaming of spring … Continue reading
It’s Flashback Friday… time to look back at some of my favourites from the past. This week lets warm up with some pretty adorable smiles.