This is probably my daughters favourite glimpse that she’s participated in. Last week was her first visit to a theme park; Vancouver’s Playland. To say she enjoyed herself would be an understatement. SHE LOVED every moment of it. In fact, Gwenneth spent most of the time bouncing from ride to ride. I wish I could bottle up some of her energy sometimes. It’s a great place to spend a few hours with kids. Once inside, there are a number of different rides and other games for them to play. We arrived when the park opened which meant no line-ups and happy kids! Of course I brought my camera to snap a few child photos of her and her buddies. Here’s a glimpse into our visit for the Chic Critique Forum’s 52 week project. My favourite is the ones of her riding the motorcycles… loves it just like her dad.
- Wednesday’s Style – First Day of School Style – Vancouver Family Photographer, Vancouver Family Portraits
- Sunday’s Showcase – Let’s Get Organized – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Fall Shoe Preview – Vancouver Family Photographer, South Surrey Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to Do – Vancouver Family Photographer, South Surrey Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Transitional Wardrobe – Vancouver Family Photos, Best Family Photographer, Vancouver Family Photographer