This is probably my daughters favourite glimpse that she’s participated in. Last week was her first visit to a theme park; Vancouver’s Playland. To say she enjoyed herself would be an understatement. SHE LOVED every moment of it. In fact, Gwenneth spent most of the time bouncing from ride to ride. I wish I could bottle up some of her energy sometimes. It’s a great place to spend a few hours with kids. Once inside, there are a number of different rides and other games for them to play. We arrived when the park opened which meant no line-ups and happy kids! Of course I brought my camera to snap a few child photos of her and her buddies. Here’s a glimpse into our visit for the Chic Critique Forum’s 52 week project. My favourite is the ones of her riding the motorcycles… loves it just like her dad.
- Sunday’s Showcase – Indoor Fall Decor – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Fall Bag Update – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Outdoor Fall Decor – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Sunset Photos – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Men’s Fall Style – Vancouver Family Photographer