This time of year I photograph many families as everyone wants an updated portrait for christmas cards and potential gifts. I had so much fun photographing my sister-in-laws family, and their twin girls couldn’t have been cuter. They kept us on our toes, and enjoyed the special tea party they had at the end of our session. Love the portraits of the girls playing in the grass, and of course the cute sister kiss.
- Prelazzi Family | Vancouver Family Photographer, South Surrey Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – To do in Vancouver Next Weekend – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Let’s Play, The Sisterhood Project | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Easter Outfit Inspiration – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Nijjar Family | Fall Family Photos | Vancouver, South Vancouver Family Photographer