This time of year I photograph many families as everyone wants an updated portrait for christmas cards and potential gifts. I had so much fun photographing my sister-in-laws family, and their twin girls couldn’t have been cuter. They kept us on our toes, and enjoyed the special tea party they had at the end of our session. Love the portraits of the girls playing in the grass, and of course the cute sister kiss.
- Wednesday’s Style – Stylish Gift Ideas for Mom | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Stylish Ways to Celebrate Earth Day
- Wednesday’s Style – Outdoor Locations for Your Spring Family Photos | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Candid Family Portraits, S Family | Vancouver Child & Family Portraits
- Sunday’s Showcase – How to Style Your Coffee Table | Vancouver Family Photographer