This time of year I photograph many families as everyone wants an updated portrait for christmas cards and potential gifts. I had so much fun photographing my sister-in-laws family, and their twin girls couldn’t have been cuter. They kept us on our toes, and enjoyed the special tea party they had at the end of our session. Love the portraits of the girls playing in the grass, and of course the cute sister kiss.
- Sunday Showcase | Organic Bloom Frames | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sneak Peek | Family Photography Vancouver, Langley Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style | Lovely Layers | West Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday Showcase | Wall Art | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Friday with Gwenneth | Vancouver Child Photographer