This time of year I photograph many families as everyone wants an updated portrait for christmas cards and potential gifts. I had so much fun photographing my sister-in-laws family, and their twin girls couldn’t have been cuter. They kept us on our toes, and enjoyed the special tea party they had at the end of our session. Love the portraits of the girls playing in the grass, and of course the cute sister kiss.
- The Sisterhood Project – Day 2 | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Springtime Photo Shoot Locations – Vancouver Family Photographer
- The Sisterhood Project | Vancouver Child and Family Photographer
- 5 Minute Project – NAPCP Retreat | Vancouver Family Portrait Photographer, Langley Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – How To Frame a Picture – Vancouver Family Photographer