This time of year I photograph many families as everyone wants an updated portrait for christmas cards and potential gifts. I had so much fun photographing my sister-in-laws family, and their twin girls couldn’t have been cuter. They kept us on our toes, and enjoyed the special tea party they had at the end of our session. Love the portraits of the girls playing in the grass, and of course the cute sister kiss.
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend
- Wednesday’s Style – Styling your Fall Photo Shoot – Men’s Edition
- Sunday’s Showcase – New, Creative Ideas for Photo Walls | Fall Family Photography Vancouver
- W Family | Vancouver & Langley Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Fall Photo Shoot Locale Ideas | Fall Family Photography