This session was so much fun. I met up with the D family at Thunderbird Equestrian Show Park during a big horse show they’d driven up from Oregon, WA for. These girls were gorgeous, and so was their pony. There’s something special about photographing kids doing something they love. It makes for an extra special session! I loved meeting these girls and their mom & grandma, and capturing them together and with their pony – Bella. Here’s just a few photos that caught my eye… it was hard to decide what to share on the blog for this session.
- Sunday Showcase – Easy Meal–Planning Ideas for Back to School | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – How to Prep for School Picture Day| Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend | Vancouver Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Back to School Style: Boys Edition | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Fall Preview: Home Edition | Fall Family Photos Vancouver