This session was so much fun. I met up with the D family at Thunderbird Equestrian Show Park during a big horse show they’d driven up from Oregon, WA for. These girls were gorgeous, and so was their pony. There’s something special about photographing kids doing something they love. It makes for an extra special session! I loved meeting these girls and their mom & grandma, and capturing them together and with their pony – Bella. Here’s just a few photos that caught my eye… it was hard to decide what to share on the blog for this session.
- Wednesday’s Style – Styling Your DIY Halloween Photo Shoot | Vancouver Child Photos
- Sunday’s Showcase – Fun Halloween Photo Crafts for Kids | Langley, Abbotsford Family Photos
- Wednesday’s Style – Spruce up your Autumn Wardrobe – Men | Vancouver Family Photographer, Fall Family Photos
- Wednesday’s Style – Spruce up your Autumn Wardrobe – Ladies | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Styling your Early-Fall Photo Shoot – Ladies Edition