This session was so much fun. I met up with the D family at Thunderbird Equestrian Show Park during a big horse show they’d driven up from Oregon, WA for. These girls were gorgeous, and so was their pony. There’s something special about photographing kids doing something they love. It makes for an extra special session! I loved meeting these girls and their mom & grandma, and capturing them together and with their pony – Bella. Here’s just a few photos that caught my eye… it was hard to decide what to share on the blog for this session.
- Wednesday’s Style – Holiday Party Ready – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Outdoor Holiday Card Inspiration – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – It’s Holiday Time – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Family Pajama Holiday Cards – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in Vancouver – Vancouver Family Photographer