Desert locations are amazing… absolutely stunning. My sister-in-law (who is also a photog), spotted this amazing field while driving back to the place we’re staying at in beautiful Vernon, BC. I jumped at the opportunity to photograph my little sweetie at this gorgeous spot. And the best part – the light was golden as the sun set over the mountains. This week’s Chic Critique Forum glimpse is a few more photos of Gwenneth being her silly self in this desert field. You’ll also spot a few of her cousins too… so cute.
- Sunday’s Showcase – DIY Gallery Wall – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Flashback Friday | Baby it’s Cold Outside | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Kids Winter Style – Vancouver Family Photographer
- C Family | Holiday Family Photos | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend