Desert locations are amazing… absolutely stunning. My sister-in-law (who is also a photog), spotted this amazing field while driving back to the place we’re staying at in beautiful Vernon, BC. I jumped at the opportunity to photograph my little sweetie at this gorgeous spot. And the best part – the light was golden as the sun set over the mountains. This week’s Chic Critique Forum glimpse is a few more photos of Gwenneth being her silly self in this desert field. You’ll also spot a few of her cousins too… so cute.
- Candid Family Portraits, S Family | Vancouver Child & Family Portraits
- Sunday’s Showcase – How to Style Your Coffee Table | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Easter Basket Ideas | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Themed Child Photo Session | Vancouver Child & Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Create an Over-the-Top Easter Bonnet | Vancouver Child Photographer