Desert locations are amazing… absolutely stunning. My sister-in-law (who is also a photog), spotted this amazing field while driving back to the place we’re staying at in beautiful Vernon, BC. I jumped at the opportunity to photograph my little sweetie at this gorgeous spot. And the best part – the light was golden as the sun set over the mountains. This week’s Chic Critique Forum glimpse is a few more photos of Gwenneth being her silly self in this desert field. You’ll also spot a few of her cousins too… so cute.
- Sneak Peek | Family Photography Vancouver, Langley Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style | Lovely Layers | West Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday Showcase | Wall Art | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Friday with Gwenneth | Vancouver Child Photographer
- X Family | Port Moody, Coquitlam Family Photographer