Desert locations are amazing… absolutely stunning. My sister-in-law (who is also a photog), spotted this amazing field while driving back to the place we’re staying at in beautiful Vernon, BC. I jumped at the opportunity to photograph my little sweetie at this gorgeous spot. And the best part – the light was golden as the sun set over the mountains. This week’s Chic Critique Forum glimpse is a few more photos of Gwenneth being her silly self in this desert field. You’ll also spot a few of her cousins too… so cute.
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to Do – Vancouver Family Photographer, Family Photos Vancouver
- Wednesday’s Style – First Day of School Style – Vancouver Family Photographer, Vancouver Family Portraits
- Sunday’s Showcase – Let’s Get Organized – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Fall Shoe Preview – Vancouver Family Photographer, South Surrey Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to Do – Vancouver Family Photographer, South Surrey Family Photographer