Desert locations are amazing… absolutely stunning. My sister-in-law (who is also a photog), spotted this amazing field while driving back to the place we’re staying at in beautiful Vernon, BC. I jumped at the opportunity to photograph my little sweetie at this gorgeous spot. And the best part – the light was golden as the sun set over the mountains. This week’s Chic Critique Forum glimpse is a few more photos of Gwenneth being her silly self in this desert field. You’ll also spot a few of her cousins too… so cute.
- Sunday’s Showcase – To do in Vancouver Next Weekend – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Let’s Play, The Sisterhood Project | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Easter Outfit Inspiration – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Nijjar Family | Fall Family Photos | Vancouver, South Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Easy Easter Crafts for Kids – Vancouver Family Photographer