Desert locations are amazing… absolutely stunning. My sister-in-law (who is also a photog), spotted this amazing field while driving back to the place we’re staying at in beautiful Vernon, BC. I jumped at the opportunity to photograph my little sweetie at this gorgeous spot. And the best part – the light was golden as the sun set over the mountains. This week’s Chic Critique Forum glimpse is a few more photos of Gwenneth being her silly self in this desert field. You’ll also spot a few of her cousins too… so cute.
- R Family | Fall Family Photos, Vancouver Family Photographer
- C Family | South Surrey Family Photographer, Urban Family Photos, Photos with Ice Cream
- S Family | Portraits with Pets, Baby’s First Birthday Photos, Vancouver Family Photographer
- I Family | Vancouver Family Photographer, Jericho Beach Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Best Kids Boots – Vancouver Family Photographer