I’m so excited to share this session with the K family of Surrey. It was the first time I photographed a baby so young; little Victoria was just 4 weeks old. Mommy is one of my oldest friends, we met in grade 3 and have been friends since. It was beautiful to photograph such a small little being, and I can’t believe how calm and relaxed this little sweetie was during our session. Here’s just a few favourites… enjoy.
- Let’s Play, The Sisterhood Project | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Easter Outfit Inspiration – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Nijjar Family | Fall Family Photos | Vancouver, South Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Easy Easter Crafts for Kids – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Day 16: The Sisterhood Project | Vancouver Child Photographer