This week I’m so excited to share a collection of child portraits of my little girl. You see her every week… but these are so much fun. I want to create a wall in my office with a grouping of portraits so we went out for a mini session this past week. Gwenneth has such an amazing personality, and to me – it screams out of these photographs. Here’s my Chic Critique Forum Glimpse for week 27 – sassy Gwenneth in her new dress from Joe Fresh.
- Wednesday’s Style – Back to School Style: Girls Edition | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend
- Wednesday’ Style – Fun Summertime Mani/Pedis | Vancouver Family Portraits
- Sunday’s Showcase – Homemade Ice Pops | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Easy and Light Makeup for Summer Photo Shoots | Vancouver Family Photographer