The thought of photographing a bunch of kids at Playland in Vancouver excited me. Gwenneth and I were meeting some friends and their kids at the theme park for a few hours of playtime and kiddie rides. I wasn’t sure if Gwenneth was going to be tall enough to go on many of the rides – so we were very excited when we made it to their entrance gates and she passed the 36′ mark. Too bad Playland was closed that day. Hilarious, right… I guess we were all to busy to check if they were open on a Friday. Here’s my glimpse for Week 23 of the Chic Critique Forum’s Glimpses project. Stay tuned for child photos from Vancouver’s Playland when we visit again this summer… when they are open.
- Flashback Friday – Boy Turns One | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Day 4: The Sisterhood Project | Vancouver Family Photographer
- The Sisterhood Project – Day 3 | Vancouver Family and Child Photographer
- The Sisterhood Project – Day 2 | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Springtime Photo Shoot Locations – Vancouver Family Photographer