Happy Father’s Day to all the dad’s out there. Today’s a day to celebrate you! We’re camping in Whistler, BC this weekend in honour of Gwenneth’s dad (my amazing hubby). He’s so special to her and she can’t get enough of all the one-on-one time she gets to spend with him this weekend as we curl up by the fire or in the RV trying to stay dry. The weather isn’t ideal, but we’re having an amazing time with extended family and all the kids. Here’s my Chic Critique Forum glimpse for week 24 – a little peek at our holiday weekend. Isn’t the photo of the two boys adorable? My brother-in-law and his little boy.
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Kids Holiday Preview – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Easy Fall Dinners – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Holiday Card Preview – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Making the Most of a Cloudy Day – Vancouver Family Photographer