I had the pleasure of photographing the Jasper’s last week in Gastown and Lonsdale Quay of Vancouver. The locations were amazing – especially the alley’s of Vancouver’s historic Gastown. This family of three was relaxed and fun to work with… and although little R didn’t always want to look at the camera, we still captured her sweet face – and snapped a few of her when she wasn’t paying attention.:) Here’s a few of the photos that made me smile this Monday morning. Thanks Jasper’s for a great session – it was so great to meet you.
- Friends | Winter Family Photos, Blended Family Photos, Langley Family Photographer
- O Family | Vancouver Family Photographer, Langley Family Photographer, Fall Family Photos
- W Family | South Langley Family Photographer, Fall Family Photos
- A Family | Vancouver Family Photographer, Vancouver Fall Family Photos
- C Family | Fall Family Portraits, Vancouver Family Photographer