I had the pleasure of photographing the Jasper’s last week in Gastown and Lonsdale Quay of Vancouver. The locations were amazing – especially the alley’s of Vancouver’s historic Gastown. This family of three was relaxed and fun to work with… and although little R didn’t always want to look at the camera, we still captured her sweet face – and snapped a few of her when she wasn’t paying attention.:) Here’s a few of the photos that made me smile this Monday morning. Thanks Jasper’s for a great session – it was so great to meet you.
- Wednesday’s Style – Stylish Gift Ideas for Mom | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Stylish Ways to Celebrate Earth Day
- Wednesday’s Style – Outdoor Locations for Your Spring Family Photos | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Candid Family Portraits, S Family | Vancouver Child & Family Portraits
- Sunday’s Showcase – How to Style Your Coffee Table | Vancouver Family Photographer