I had the pleasure of photographing the Jasper’s last week in Gastown and Lonsdale Quay of Vancouver. The locations were amazing – especially the alley’s of Vancouver’s historic Gastown. This family of three was relaxed and fun to work with… and although little R didn’t always want to look at the camera, we still captured her sweet face – and snapped a few of her when she wasn’t paying attention.:) Here’s a few of the photos that made me smile this Monday morning. Thanks Jasper’s for a great session – it was so great to meet you.
- Sunday’s Showcase – Summer Activities – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Shoe Inspiration – Vancouver Family Photographer
- P Family | Joshua Tree National Park | Family Portraits Vancouver
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend – Vancouver Family Photographer
- 75 Days of Summer |Week 3 & 4 | Vancouver, Langley, Abbotsford Family Photographer