I had the pleasure of photographing the Jasper’s last week in Gastown and Lonsdale Quay of Vancouver. The locations were amazing – especially the alley’s of Vancouver’s historic Gastown. This family of three was relaxed and fun to work with… and although little R didn’t always want to look at the camera, we still captured her sweet face – and snapped a few of her when she wasn’t paying attention.:) Here’s a few of the photos that made me smile this Monday morning. Thanks Jasper’s for a great session – it was so great to meet you.
- Flashback Friday | Summer Fun | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Sweater Weather – Vancouver Family Photographer
- G Family | Christmas Tree Farm | Vancouver, Langley Family Photos – Campbell Valley Park
- Sunday’s Showcase – DIY Gallery Wall – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Flashback Friday | Baby it’s Cold Outside | Vancouver Family Photographer