Here’s another glimpse of Gwenneth for the Chic Critique Forum 52 Week Project. We were down in Bellingham shopping at our favourite place – Target. I found this cute dress on clearance for only $9. I had to have it, and apparently so did G. She couldn’t wait to get home and try it on, and she asked if I’d take photos of her in it. I wanted to check out a new location, and was thrilled to have a willing model. As you can see from some of these photos – Gwenneth changed her mind and wasn’t that keen on getting her photo taken. We still got a few cuties… don’t you love this dress?
- Friends | Winter Family Photos, Blended Family Photos, Langley Family Photographer
- O Family | Vancouver Family Photographer, Langley Family Photographer, Fall Family Photos
- W Family | South Langley Family Photographer, Fall Family Photos
- A Family | Vancouver Family Photographer, Vancouver Fall Family Photos
- C Family | Fall Family Portraits, Vancouver Family Photographer