Heather and I met years ago when we worked together at Coast Capital Savings – and although our paths have gone different ways, we’ve remained friends and still work together occasionally on a project or two. I was delighted at the opportunity to take photos of her family and three sweet girls. The littlest just two months old! These girls are so full of energy… and their smiles had me laughing as I edited this session. So many to choose from – but here are just a few of this gorgeous family. Thanks Heather!
- The Sisterhood Project – Day 2 | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Springtime Photo Shoot Locations – Vancouver Family Photographer
- The Sisterhood Project | Vancouver Child and Family Photographer
- 5 Minute Project – NAPCP Retreat | Vancouver Family Portrait Photographer, Langley Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – How To Frame a Picture – Vancouver Family Photographer