Heather and I met years ago when we worked together at Coast Capital Savings – and although our paths have gone different ways, we’ve remained friends and still work together occasionally on a project or two. I was delighted at the opportunity to take photos of her family and three sweet girls. The littlest just two months old! These girls are so full of energy… and their smiles had me laughing as I edited this session. So many to choose from – but here are just a few of this gorgeous family. Thanks Heather!
- Wednesday’s Style – Back to School Style: Girls Edition | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend
- Wednesday’ Style – Fun Summertime Mani/Pedis | Vancouver Family Portraits
- Sunday’s Showcase – Homemade Ice Pops | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Easy and Light Makeup for Summer Photo Shoots | Vancouver Family Photographer