I don’t photograph teens very often, but I loved capturing these two on camera. They had the best personalities and were amazing to work with. These photos were taken at The Bloom Forum’s Face 2 Face Workshop. You can see more from the workshop at child portraits, laughing baby, child photographer, and Face 2 Face. I absolutely loved the workshop and would recommend it to any photographer.
- Candid Family Portraits, S Family | Vancouver Child & Family Portraits
- Sunday’s Showcase – How to Style Your Coffee Table | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Easter Basket Ideas | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Themed Child Photo Session | Vancouver Child & Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Create an Over-the-Top Easter Bonnet | Vancouver Child Photographer