I don’t photograph teens very often, but I loved capturing these two on camera. They had the best personalities and were amazing to work with. These photos were taken at The Bloom Forum’s Face 2 Face Workshop. You can see more from the workshop at child portraits, laughing baby, child photographer, and Face 2 Face. I absolutely loved the workshop and would recommend it to any photographer.
- Sunday Showcase – Easy Meal–Planning Ideas for Back to School | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – How to Prep for School Picture Day| Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend | Vancouver Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Back to School Style: Boys Edition | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Fall Preview: Home Edition | Fall Family Photos Vancouver