I don’t photograph teens very often, but I loved capturing these two on camera. They had the best personalities and were amazing to work with. These photos were taken at The Bloom Forum’s Face 2 Face Workshop. You can see more from the workshop at child portraits, laughing baby, child photographer, and Face 2 Face. I absolutely loved the workshop and would recommend it to any photographer.
- The Sisterhood Project – Day 3 | Vancouver Family and Child Photographer
- The Sisterhood Project – Day 2 | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Springtime Photo Shoot Locations – Vancouver Family Photographer
- The Sisterhood Project | Vancouver Child and Family Photographer
- 5 Minute Project – NAPCP Retreat | Vancouver Family Portrait Photographer, Langley Photographer