I don’t photograph teens very often, but I loved capturing these two on camera. They had the best personalities and were amazing to work with. These photos were taken at The Bloom Forum’s Face 2 Face Workshop. You can see more from the workshop at child portraits, laughing baby, child photographer, and Face 2 Face. I absolutely loved the workshop and would recommend it to any photographer.
- Wednesday’s Style – Girls Spring Dresses – Family Portraits, Langley Family Photographer, Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Bold and Bright – Vancouver Family, Child Photographer, Family Photos Vancouver
- Wednesday’s Style – May Flowers – Vancouver Family Photos, Langley Family Photos
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area – Vancouver Child and Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – On Trend: Pineapples – Vancouver Family Photographer