I don’t photograph teens very often, but I loved capturing these two on camera. They had the best personalities and were amazing to work with. These photos were taken at The Bloom Forum’s Face 2 Face Workshop. You can see more from the workshop at child portraits, laughing baby, child photographer, and Face 2 Face. I absolutely loved the workshop and would recommend it to any photographer.
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to Do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Kids Summer Style | Abbotsford Family Photographer
- Sunday Showcase – Summer Day Trip Ideas | Vancouver Family Portraits
- Wednesday’s Style – Perfect Summer Dresses | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Summer Entertaining Ideas | Vancouver Family Photographer