There’s nothing better than seeing your child proud of their accomplishments. It’s heartening. Our daughter was enrolled in one of 4Cat Art Studio’s (South Surrey location) mixed media classes before summer. The class is amazing, and kids get to make so many fun art projects. Gwenneth just turned three when she started the class and I was surpised how much she could accomplish on her own. I was lucky enough to stay and watch a couple classes and it’s brilliant how 4Cats works with each kid to create their masterpiece. Here’s my glimpse for this week of Chic Critique Forum’s 52 Week Project. Can you tell she’s a little proud of her artwork?
- Wednesday’s Style – Holiday Party Ready – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Outdoor Holiday Card Inspiration – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – It’s Holiday Time – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Family Pajama Holiday Cards – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in Vancouver – Vancouver Family Photographer