There’s nothing better than seeing your child proud of their accomplishments. It’s heartening. Our daughter was enrolled in one of 4Cat Art Studio’s (South Surrey location) mixed media classes before summer. The class is amazing, and kids get to make so many fun art projects. Gwenneth just turned three when she started the class and I was surpised how much she could accomplish on her own. I was lucky enough to stay and watch a couple classes and it’s brilliant how 4Cats works with each kid to create their masterpiece. Here’s my glimpse for this week of Chic Critique Forum’s 52 Week Project. Can you tell she’s a little proud of her artwork?
- Sunday Showcase | Mini Albums | Vancouver Family Portraits, Vancouver Family Photographer
- H Family | Family Portraits Vancouver, Coquitlam Family Photographer
- Wednesday Style | Blog Fun | Family Photos, Vancouver Family Portraits
- Wednesday Style | What to Wear Guides | Vancouver Family Photographer, Surrey Family Photographer
- Sunday Showcase | Bedroom Wall Displays | Family Portraits Vancouver, Family Photos Vancouver