There’s nothing better than seeing your child proud of their accomplishments. It’s heartening. Our daughter was enrolled in one of 4Cat Art Studio’s (South Surrey location) mixed media classes before summer. The class is amazing, and kids get to make so many fun art projects. Gwenneth just turned three when she started the class and I was surpised how much she could accomplish on her own. I was lucky enough to stay and watch a couple classes and it’s brilliant how 4Cats works with each kid to create their masterpiece. Here’s my glimpse for this week of Chic Critique Forum’s 52 Week Project. Can you tell she’s a little proud of her artwork?
- Sunday Showcase – Frame Feature – Design Aglow – Family Photography
- Wednesday’s Style – What to Wear, Ladie’s Edition
- Sunday Showcase – Displaying Photo Albums – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Photo Location Ideas – Vancouver Family Photogrpaher
- Sunday Showcase – Gifts to Give – Mini Albums – Vancouver Child Photographer