Week 42 of the Chic Critique Forum glimpses 52 project. Gwenneth and I were on our way to Orff music class at the Langley Community Music School and I couldn’t resist asking her to let me snap a few fun pics with the sunshine we had this morning. Fall colours and gorgeous sun = photos I love! I miss the sunshine in my portraits this time of year… and I’m so happy to have it back, for today at least. Enjoy!
- Wednesday’s Style – Holiday Photoshoot Locations | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Photo-Themed Holiday Gifts | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Flashback Friday | Spring Blooms | South Surrey, Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Holiday Photoshoot Styling | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Flashback Friday | Family Holidays | Vancouver, Langley Family Photographer