Week 42 of the Chic Critique Forum glimpses 52 project. Gwenneth and I were on our way to Orff music class at the Langley Community Music School and I couldn’t resist asking her to let me snap a few fun pics with the sunshine we had this morning. Fall colours and gorgeous sun = photos I love! I miss the sunshine in my portraits this time of year… and I’m so happy to have it back, for today at least. Enjoy!
- Wednesday’s Style – Spruce up your Autumn Wardrobe – Men | Vancouver Family Photographer, Fall Family Photos
- Wednesday’s Style – Spruce up your Autumn Wardrobe – Ladies | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Styling your Early-Fall Photo Shoot – Ladies Edition
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend