Week 42 of the Chic Critique Forum glimpses 52 project. Gwenneth and I were on our way to Orff music class at the Langley Community Music School and I couldn’t resist asking her to let me snap a few fun pics with the sunshine we had this morning. Fall colours and gorgeous sun = photos I love! I miss the sunshine in my portraits this time of year… and I’m so happy to have it back, for today at least. Enjoy!
- Wednesday’s Style – Stylish Ways to Celebrate Earth Day
- Wednesday’s Style – Outdoor Locations for Your Spring Family Photos | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Candid Family Portraits, S Family | Vancouver Child & Family Portraits
- Sunday’s Showcase – How to Style Your Coffee Table | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Easter Basket Ideas | Vancouver Child Photographer