Week 42 of the Chic Critique Forum glimpses 52 project. Gwenneth and I were on our way to Orff music class at the Langley Community Music School and I couldn’t resist asking her to let me snap a few fun pics with the sunshine we had this morning. Fall colours and gorgeous sun = photos I love! I miss the sunshine in my portraits this time of year… and I’m so happy to have it back, for today at least. Enjoy!
- R Family | Fall Family Photos, Vancouver Family Photographer
- C Family | South Surrey Family Photographer, Urban Family Photos, Photos with Ice Cream
- S Family | Portraits with Pets, Baby’s First Birthday Photos, Vancouver Family Photographer
- I Family | Vancouver Family Photographer, Jericho Beach Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Best Kids Boots – Vancouver Family Photographer