Week 42 of the Chic Critique Forum glimpses 52 project. Gwenneth and I were on our way to Orff music class at the Langley Community Music School and I couldn’t resist asking her to let me snap a few fun pics with the sunshine we had this morning. Fall colours and gorgeous sun = photos I love! I miss the sunshine in my portraits this time of year… and I’m so happy to have it back, for today at least. Enjoy!
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in Vancouver – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Women’s Fall Fashion Preview – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Fall Decor Update – Vancouver Family Photographer
- To the Moon and Back – Endless Summer Nights | Vancouver Family Portraits, Langley Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Fall Photo Ideas – Vancouver Family Photographer