Week 42 of the Chic Critique Forum glimpses 52 project. Gwenneth and I were on our way to Orff music class at the Langley Community Music School and I couldn’t resist asking her to let me snap a few fun pics with the sunshine we had this morning. Fall colours and gorgeous sun = photos I love! I miss the sunshine in my portraits this time of year… and I’m so happy to have it back, for today at least. Enjoy!
- Wednesday’s Style – Back to School Style: Girls Edition | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend
- Wednesday’ Style – Fun Summertime Mani/Pedis | Vancouver Family Portraits
- Sunday’s Showcase – Homemade Ice Pops | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Easy and Light Makeup for Summer Photo Shoots | Vancouver Family Photographer