Week 42 of the Chic Critique Forum glimpses 52 project. Gwenneth and I were on our way to Orff music class at the Langley Community Music School and I couldn’t resist asking her to let me snap a few fun pics with the sunshine we had this morning. Fall colours and gorgeous sun = photos I love! I miss the sunshine in my portraits this time of year… and I’m so happy to have it back, for today at least. Enjoy!
- 75 Days of Summer | Week 4 & 5 | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Summer Style for the Guys – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Summer Activities – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Shoe Inspiration – Vancouver Family Photographer
- P Family | Joshua Tree National Park | Family Portraits Vancouver