Week 42 of the Chic Critique Forum glimpses 52 project. Gwenneth and I were on our way to Orff music class at the Langley Community Music School and I couldn’t resist asking her to let me snap a few fun pics with the sunshine we had this morning. Fall colours and gorgeous sun = photos I love! I miss the sunshine in my portraits this time of year… and I’m so happy to have it back, for today at least. Enjoy!
- Flashback Friday | Summer Fun | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Sweater Weather – Vancouver Family Photographer
- G Family | Christmas Tree Farm | Vancouver, Langley Family Photos – Campbell Valley Park
- Sunday’s Showcase – DIY Gallery Wall – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Flashback Friday | Baby it’s Cold Outside | Vancouver Family Photographer