I missed a week of the Chic Critique Forum Glimpse project. I threw out my back, and couldn’t force myself to take photos or sit in front of the computer. It’s so nice to be somewhat mobile again, and to be back shooting… The weather in BC has been gorgeous the last few weeks, and my family and I have been taking full advantage. Last night we enjoyed our dinner outside on the patio and Gwenneth had some fun with her dad on the swing. Here’s my glimpse for week 30.
- 75 Days of Summer | Week 4 & 5 | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Summer Style for the Guys – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Summer Activities – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Shoe Inspiration – Vancouver Family Photographer
- P Family | Joshua Tree National Park | Family Portraits Vancouver