I missed a week of the Chic Critique Forum Glimpse project. I threw out my back, and couldn’t force myself to take photos or sit in front of the computer. It’s so nice to be somewhat mobile again, and to be back shooting… The weather in BC has been gorgeous the last few weeks, and my family and I have been taking full advantage. Last night we enjoyed our dinner outside on the patio and Gwenneth had some fun with her dad on the swing. Here’s my glimpse for week 30.
- X Family | Vancouver, Langley, Child and Family Photographer
- Flashback Friday – Cute Read Hair| Vancouver, Langley Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Photo Jewelry – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Costa Family | Vancouver Family Photographer, Langley Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend – Vancouver Family Photographer