I missed a week of the Chic Critique Forum Glimpse project. I threw out my back, and couldn’t force myself to take photos or sit in front of the computer. It’s so nice to be somewhat mobile again, and to be back shooting… The weather in BC has been gorgeous the last few weeks, and my family and I have been taking full advantage. Last night we enjoyed our dinner outside on the patio and Gwenneth had some fun with her dad on the swing. Here’s my glimpse for week 30.
- W Family | Vancouver & Langley Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Fall Photo Shoot Locale Ideas | Fall Family Photography
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend
- Sunday Showcase – Easy Meal–Planning Ideas for Back to School | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – How to Prep for School Picture Day| Vancouver Family Photographer