I missed a week of the Chic Critique Forum Glimpse project. I threw out my back, and couldn’t force myself to take photos or sit in front of the computer. It’s so nice to be somewhat mobile again, and to be back shooting… The weather in BC has been gorgeous the last few weeks, and my family and I have been taking full advantage. Last night we enjoyed our dinner outside on the patio and Gwenneth had some fun with her dad on the swing. Here’s my glimpse for week 30.
- Sunday Showcase – Vancouver Area Events | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Friends Photo Session | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Styling Kids for a Family Photo Shoot | Vancouver Family Portraits
- Sunday Showcase – Get Organized with Stylish Products | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Western Style Portraits | Vancouver Child Photographer