I’m very late getting to this weeks glimpse. And, I’ve had so many things to share in week 20 of 2012. We are re-landscaping some of our yard and it’s taken much longer than expected to finish. Needless to say, we’ve been neglecting other things as we work to get the yard in shape. My daughter and I were out in the garden weeding… as you can see in this photo, we’ve let the spring weeds take over our vegetable garden. It’s a jungle! I weeded for 2 hours yesterday and cleared only one quarter of it. YIKES! Here’s my little sweetie goofing off with buttercups for my Chic Critique Forum week 20 glimpse.
- Wednesday’s Style – Spruce up your Autumn Wardrobe – Men | Vancouver Family Photographer, Fall Family Photos
- Wednesday’s Style – Spruce up your Autumn Wardrobe – Ladies | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Styling your Early-Fall Photo Shoot – Ladies Edition
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – What to do in the Vancouver Area Next Weekend