I’m very late getting to this weeks glimpse. And, I’ve had so many things to share in week 20 of 2012. We are re-landscaping some of our yard and it’s taken much longer than expected to finish. Needless to say, we’ve been neglecting other things as we work to get the yard in shape. My daughter and I were out in the garden weeding… as you can see in this photo, we’ve let the spring weeds take over our vegetable garden. It’s a jungle! I weeded for 2 hours yesterday and cleared only one quarter of it. YIKES! Here’s my little sweetie goofing off with buttercups for my Chic Critique Forum week 20 glimpse.
- R Family | Fall Family Photos, Vancouver Family Photographer
- C Family | South Surrey Family Photographer, Urban Family Photos, Photos with Ice Cream
- S Family | Portraits with Pets, Baby’s First Birthday Photos, Vancouver Family Photographer
- I Family | Vancouver Family Photographer, Jericho Beach Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Best Kids Boots – Vancouver Family Photographer