I’ve been a little slow blogging about this session – I can’t seem to find enough time in the day sometimes. You know how that feels, right?
This family and I met up in the Lost Lake area of Whistler village for this session – and it was perfect. Their little guy could run around, and we had so many great backdrops at our fingertips. And, the best part – I got to photograph their new little one as well. Isn’t he adorable? Here’s a few of my favourites from our time hanging in the snow. Thanks D family for the support!
- Friends | Winter Family Photos, Blended Family Photos, Langley Family Photographer
- O Family | Vancouver Family Photographer, Langley Family Photographer, Fall Family Photos
- W Family | South Langley Family Photographer, Fall Family Photos
- A Family | Vancouver Family Photographer, Vancouver Fall Family Photos
- C Family | Fall Family Portraits, Vancouver Family Photographer