- Sunday’s Showcase – What to Do – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – School Photo Style – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Indoor Fall Decor – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Fall Bag Update – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Outdoor Fall Decor – Vancouver Family Photographer
Author Archives: meagan
To the Moon and Back – Endless Summer Nights | Vancouver Family Portraits, Langley Family Photographer
This summer has been truly amazing. We’ve spent as much time as we can together as a family, and doing something fun and active outdoors. Here’s a few from our night at the playground for this month’s edition of To … Continue reading
We’ve had so much fun in this beautiful weather. It’s been absolutely wonderful.
While away at The Bloom Forum’s retreat in Palm Springs earlier this year I was lucky enough to participate in some family photo sessions out at Joshua Tree National Park. It’s beautiful. I didn’t get much time with each family, … Continue reading
Filled with family and happiness – summer’s been amazing to date. Here’s a recap of my daily photo’s from the last two weeks. Hope you are enjoying your summer too!
Getting your family portraits done while on vacation is the best. I’ve done it many times myself. You’ve got lots of time to relax and get ready for your session, and you get to use different and amazing backdrops. Like … Continue reading