- Wednesday’s Style – Holiday Photoshoot Locations | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Photo-Themed Holiday Gifts | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Flashback Friday | Spring Blooms | South Surrey, Vancouver Family Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Holiday Photoshoot Styling | Vancouver Family Photographer
- Flashback Friday | Family Holidays | Vancouver, Langley Family Photographer
Author Archives: meagan
I love looking back at images from my favourite locations. This spot is STUNNING in the spring for it’s wild purple flowers. At the right time, there is a field full of them, along with yellow buttercups. Dreaming of spring … Continue reading
It’s Flashback Friday again. Whoop whoop. The weekend is here, and the holiday season is upon us. It makes me think about family vacations and getaways. Here’s a flashback to an amazing family photo session I did in Costa Rica … Continue reading
It’s Flashback Friday… time to look back at some of my favourites from the past. This week lets warm up with some pretty adorable smiles.
Boys will be boys. Can’t you tell from looking at these photos? Such a blast to work with the Walton family. Their boys were full of energy, and kept me moving. Love how they had me chasing them around their … Continue reading
The sun is coming… these photos get my excited about sunny child and family portraits. Love the vintage grad dress she decided to wear during the session. Gorgeous!