- Wednesday’s Style – Easter Outfit Inspiration – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Nijjar Family | Fall Family Photos | Vancouver, South Vancouver Family Photographer
- Sunday’s Showcase – Easy Easter Crafts for Kids – Vancouver Family Photographer
- Day 16: The Sisterhood Project | Vancouver Child Photographer
- Wednesday’s Style – Spring Photo Style Inspiration – Vancouver Family Photographer
Author Archives: meagan
They grow so fast. As a family photographer, I get to see how kids and families grow and change when I work with them from year to year. The N family books a fall mini session annually to capture updated … Continue reading
It’s been 16 days already? Today wraps up the launch of the Sisterhood Project. It’s been amazing taking candid, whatever photos of my girls the last few weeks. I usually didn’t edit the photo, and often just grabbed my camera … Continue reading
It’s day 15 of the launch of The Sisterhood Project. Wow… can’t believe I’ve got just one day left before I ease off to weekly for photographs. It’s been crazy busy here with friends, so this morning we let the … Continue reading
Vera is always trying to get Gwenneth’s attention, especially in the morning when she’s just out of bed. Even though Gwenneth is completely ignoring her, she’s just as smitten with her as ever.
Let me outside… it’s sunny. This happens most mornings as we get covered in sunscreen and ready to head outside to the pool. Our water babies just can’t wait.